The bags under the eyes, together with dark circles, give the face a tired appearance, which in most cases cannot be disguised even with the use of makeup.
This problem usually appears after a bad night’s sleep or problems related to fluid retention that are difficult to eliminate. It could also be about genetic issues, which are more complicated to resolve.
Upon waking up and noticing the face with bags and dark circles, it is very common to search for a solution to reduce them and restore natural freshness to the entire face.
Fortunately, there is a lot that can be done to combat and reduce the bags under the eyes, preventing them from affecting natural beauty and self-esteem.
Although there are many treatments that can contribute to its decrease, it is not always necessary to invest large amounts of money for this.
With the help of some natural ingredients, you can say goodbye to those uncomfortable bags under your eyes and regain your radiant look.
If you often suffer from bags under your eyes, don’t hesitate to keep a potato in the fridge to use when you need to reduce this problem.
According to this study conducted by Purdue University (USA), this ingredient has anti-inflammatory properties and helps to reduce those irritating bags in a short time.
- Cut small slices of cold potato and apply on closed eyes for 15 to 20 minutes.
The classic cucumber for dark circles and inflammation under the eyes remains one of the favorites for this purpose.
Cucumber is rich in water and antioxidants, which help to hydrate the skin and reduce inflammation so that it regains its beauty.
- Cut two slices of cucumber and apply to closed eyes for 20 minutes.
To take care of the beauty of the face and, in general, of the entire skin, vitamin E is one of the ingredients that cannot be lacking due to its moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and repairing properties.
- Prepare a mixture of water with a few drops of vitamin E oil, moisten a cotton ball in the liquid, and then apply it over your closed eyes for 20 minutes.
The result will be eyes that look more rested and, in addition, will provide extra nourishment for the skin around the eyes, the area that is most likely to develop wrinkles.
- Soak two chamomile tea bags in cold water and then apply them to closed eyes for 15 minutes.
This remedy can be used twice a day, once when waking up and once before going to sleep.
- Separate an egg white and pass all over the face using a brush, covering the most affected regions, without making contact with the eyes.
Leave the egg white to act until it dries completely and, soon after, remove with cold water.
This simple treatment with cold spoons works to combat bags and dark circles, however, it is also known as a therapy to rejuvenate and firm the skin.
- The only things needed are a glass of ice water and four spoons.
- Soak two scoops in ice water, apply them to your closed eyes, and in turn, put the other two scoops to cool so they’re ready when the ones in your eyes heat up.
- Change spoons whenever they heat up and carry out this treatment for a few minutes to reduce inflammation.
If you prefer, you can also apply the cold all over your face to get its benefits as a tonic.