We all like to have healthy and beautiful skin. Although you think this is difficult to achieve, and believe that it is only possible with expensive products, this is not true. Just apply these recipes to smooth your skin and notice the results.
1. Anti-wrinkle cream to smooth the skin
- 2 tablespoons of petroleum jelly
- 1 tablespoon of almond oil or olive oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 ripe avocado
- The first step is to heat the Vaseline a little. To do this, you can use a pan or microwave. The goal is just to smooth it out, without letting it burn.
- Then add honey and mix everything well. Add the rest of the ingredients and take into account that the egg should only be incorporated at the end. Stir again and place the cream in a jar, cover and shake.
- Before applying it, let it stand for at least 5 minutes. Wash and dry your face very well and apply the mask.
- Massage for a few minutes making small gentle circles.
- Finally, let it act for 30 minutes and then remove with a cotton pad or towel moistened with mineral water.
2. Cream to eliminate facial hair
- 2 tablespoons of chickpea flour
- ¼ tablespoon of turmeric
- 3-4 tablespoons of fresh milk
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Put all the ingredients in a container and mix everything well until you get a paste. You should have a kind of yellowish greasy mass.
- The first step is to apply a thick layer of the paste over the face, avoiding the eye and eyebrow area.
- Then divide the paste between the areas where you want to get rid of facial hair and let the mask dry for 10 minutes.
- Then lightly rub the dry mask with your fingers to remove it. When finished, rinse your face with warm water. Finally, dry with a soft towel.
3. Illuminating mask
If you want to give your skin an extra radiance, this homemade mask should be your choice.
- half cucumber
- 1 yogurt
- Peel the cucumber and cut it into slices.
- Crush it and mix it with the yogurt.
- Apply on face and leave for 15 minutes.
Due to the large amount of water in the cucumber, you will be able to hydrate your skin. Besides, you can clean it and give it shine. It’s a high-vitamin C option, so you’ll take maximum care of your skin.
4. Avocado and banana nourishing mask
This mask is highly recommended for people who have dry skin or reddened patches.
- ½ avocado
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- The first step is to mash a banana and an avocado together until you get a smooth mixture.
- Then add the spoon of honey. Stir everything and apply on the face. Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse with plenty of water.
- Thanks to vitamins A, B and E in avocado, you will be able to hydrate and protect your skin from external aggressions. In addition, bananas and their properties will help to regenerate and smooth the skin.
5. Clay Purifying Mask
This mask is wonderful for people who have mixed or oily skin. It is ideal for those looking to eliminate impurities that clog pores and smooth the skin.
- 2 tablespoons of powdered green clay
- 1 tablespoon of hazelnut oil
- 2 tablespoons of mineral water
- To prepare this mask you must mix the clay, oil and water until you get a smooth paste without lumps.
- Then apply a thick layer of the mixture over the entire face. Avoid the most delicate areas, such as around the eyes and lips.
- Leave it on the skin for 10 to 15 minutes, until the paste dries, then rinse with plenty of cold water.
This mask, thanks to green clay, has purifying, healing and absorbent properties. In addition, it is able to balance combination and oily skin, eliminating excess sebum from the skin.