People with celiac disease suffer from inflammation of the small intestine when they come into contact with gluten and its derivatives. For this reason, we bring you 3 recipes to prepare gluten-free bread at home, quickly and easily.
In most stores, supermarkets and bakeries, the condition of these people is not taken into account when selling their products or preparing their recipes. That’s why we’ll teach you some recipes so you can prepare your own gluten-free bread and, at the same time, take care of your health.
But you must be careful when choosing the ingredients. Some people are more sensitive than others to certain components of prolamines, related to gluten.
However, you are in control of what you consume, and the right amounts. So don’t hesitate to try these recipes.
How to prepare gluten free bread
Recipe No. 1
You don’t have to be celiac to make gluten free recipes. Sometimes it is ideal to stop consuming it, or at least control your intake. Remember that excesses are harmful to our health.
- 3 tablespoons of gluten free yeast (45 g)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of salt (15 g)
- ½ tablespoon of sugar (8 g)
- ½ cup soy milk (125 ml)
- To start, place the eggs in a bowl and beat them until they form a froth. Add gluten free yeast and beat again.
- Then add the soy milk and continue beating. Add salt and sugar, and beat on medium speed.
- Then, with the help of a large spoon or ladle, take some of the dough obtained and make some balls.
- Place them in a previously floured tin.
- Finally, bake at approximately 180 ºC. Let the buns rise and take on a golden hue. Then remove from oven, let cool and serve.
Recipe No. 2
Corn flour or rice flour are perfect substitutes for wheat flour. This is another way to make gluten-free bread at home, and it doesn’t take a lot of time.
- 1 cup of rice cream (200 g)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup cornstarch (60 g)
- 2 tablespoons of gluten-free baking powder (30 g)
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda (9 g)
- ½ cup soy milk (125 ml)
- 4 tablespoons of grated coconut (60 g)
- ¼ cup of oil (62 ml)
- First, in a bowl mix together the gluten-free baking powder, baking soda, cornstarch, and creamed rice.
- Then add eggs, milk, coconut, and oil. Knead until all ingredients are integrated.
- Afterwards, set aside in your refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
- Once time has elapsed, remove from refrigerator and knead once more. Then make some balls and place them on a pre-floured tray.
- Finally, before putting it in the oven, brush the breads with a little olive oil. The temperature must be between 180 and 200 °C.
- Let them rise and brown and then remove from the oven.
Recipe No. 3
This recipe meets all the requirements that any vegan wants, as it does not contain gluten or dairy products. Thus, it is a much healthier and more delicious option to prepare bread.
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch (30 g)
- 2 tablespoons of water (30 ml)
- 1 spoon of sugar (15 g)
- 3 tablespoons of oil (45 ml)
- ¼ glass of almond milk (50 ml)
- 3 tablespoons of crushed almonds (48 g)
- 2 tablespoons of grated coconut (30 g)
- 3 tablespoons of crushed sunflower seeds (45 g)
- ½ tablespoon of salt (8 g)
- Place crushed almonds and sunflower seeds in a bowl.
- Add the grated coconut, sugar and salt. Mix well so that the ingredients are integrated.
- Add almond milk, cornstarch, tablespoons of water and oil. Beat in blender at medium speed.
- Finally, make some balls from the dough obtained, and place them on a floured tray. Bake at 190 ºC and let the breads rise and brown. Then remove from oven and serve.
Now you know how to prepare gluten-free bread. Don’t stop enjoying these delicious recipes.