It’s delicious and extremely nutritious. Due to its high concentration of omega-3 fatty acids, the benefits of salmon for the body are very important. Next, we’ll look at an interesting recipe for salmon with lemon sauce.
Fresh and salt water
Salmon are born in fresh water, travel to the ocean and back to the river to breed. It is a blue fish with moderate presence of fat. It is rich in protein, vitamins and minerals, including potassium, selenium and vitamin B12. Its high content of omega-3 fatty acids helps reduce cholesterol and triglycerides.
Among other benefits for our body, salmon increases blood fluidity and prevents the formation of clots. This fish prevents different diseases, such as Alzheimer’s, multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Salmon steaks in lemon sauce
- 1 pack of Tagliatelle noodles or any other type (250 g)
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (600 g)
- Vegetable oil (to taste)
- A bit of salt
- Pepper (to taste)
for the sauce
- 1 cup of white cheese to spread (100 g)
- 2 natural yoghurts (300 g)
- 1 lemon (30 g)
- Ground black pepper (to taste)
- Chives (to taste)
preparation of the sauce
- Beat the two yoghurts with the white cheese until you get a smooth cream
- Add the grated rind and the juice of half a lemon
- Stir in the ground black pepper and chopped chives. reserve cold
- Heat the oven to 200ºC.
- Boil the noodles in hot salted water. Drain well and set aside hot.
- Place the salmon fillets skin side down on a baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add a little oil.
- Bake on the grill for 10 minutes. If you don’t have a grill, cook the salmon in a covered non-stick skillet.
- Serve with pasta and sauce.
salmon in lemon sauce
- 4 salmon fillets without skin or spines (600 g)
- 6 shallots (150 g)
- 1 lemon (30 g)
- 1 jar of sour cream (250 ml)
- 1/2 butter bar (50 g)
- 1 egg (30 g)
Method of preparation
- Cut the lemon peel into very thin strips and saute them in hot butter until it starts to dry.
- Add the shallots cut into small pieces until they are transparent.
- Cut the cooking with the juice of half a lemon, give it a slight boil. Let cool.
- Add the cream and heat, stirring gently. Let it cook until the volume is reduced to half.
- Season to taste.
- On the oven tray, place a sheet of aluminum foil, greased with butter in the places where the salmon fillets will be placed.
- Fix the fish and season to taste. To top off the sauce.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180ºC.
We recommend reading: Benefits of consuming salmon and a recipe that will delight you
Salmon with lemon and dill sauce
- ½ kilo of salmon (500 g).
- ½ lemon (20 g).
- 1/4 bar of salted butter (25 g).
- ½ tablespoon of flour (5 g).
- 2 shallow dessert spoons of sugar (optional).
- ¼ glass of white wine (50 ml).
- 30 milliliters of milk or sour cream.
- ½ tablespoon of dill (5 g).
- Salt and pepper to taste).
- Olive oil (to taste).
- 3 boiled potatoes (60 g).
- 6 boiled carrots (80 g).
Method of preparation
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Wash, peel and cut potatoes and carrots into pieces. Bring them to a boil in salted water until they soften. Reserve for follow-up.
- Place the salmon in an oven dish.
- Season with salt, pepper, dill and a splash of olive oil. Reserve.
Preparation of lemon and dill sauce
- Grate the rind of half a lemon, remove the white part and chop the segments, after removing the seeds. Reserve.
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- Add the flour and stir for about five minutes, until it becomes thick.
- Add zest.
- Add the wine and stir over low heat.
- Add the lemon gums while stirring.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add the tablespoon of dill. Keep stirring over low heat until it gets thick.
- Add milk and two tablespoons of sugar to remove acidity.
- Check the salt.
- Place the salmon in the oven, previously heated, for about 10 or 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish.
- Serve the salmon in lemon sauce, accompanied by a garnish of potatoes and carrots.