Sweets are the temptation at all times, for breakfast, lunch or dessert. For this reason, we propose these supernutritious biscuits made with healthy ingredients based on coconut, oats and seeds, rich in vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, proteins and fiber.
You will feel full of energy and vitality throughout the day.
Super-nutritious, healthy and filling cookies
These delicious cookies are much healthier than those sold on the market, as they contain much less flour.
On the other hand, by including coconut, oats and seeds, they are rich in vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and fiber.
In addition, they are made with coconut oil instead of margarine or other less healthy vegetable oils, and are low in sugar.
They are excellent food for the whole family and will bring us a lot of energy. We cannot forget that they are much more satisfying and will leave us satisfied in just a few bites.
The ingredients we have selected for these cookies bring us a lot of energy thanks to their high vegetable protein content.
Coconut is an excellent fruit and a very healthy alternative to flour for making all kinds of desserts.
- It offers vitamins, minerals and trace elements, and we can consume coconut water, pulp and even prepare a delicious vegetable drink.
- It also contains a good amount of very healthy fats that not only do not make you fat, but also activate the metabolism so that we burn more calories.
Coconut oil is increasingly popular, as unlike most oils, it does not oxidize when subjected to high temperatures.
If you can’t get coconut oil, olive oil is the second most recommended option in this case.
Oats are one of the healthiest and most nutritious cereals that exist, so it cannot be missing from our diet.
- It has a high fiber content that favors the feeling of satiety and improves intestinal transit.
- In addition, it is rich in mucilage, components that balance the digestive tract.
- A serving of oats a day helps us have more energy and regulates the nervous system. Thus, it provides vitality and relaxes us in times of stress, anxiety or nervousness.
- Raw oats are difficult for many people to digest, so these super-nutritious biscuits are an ideal way to consume them without making us look bad or sour.
Seeds are the strong point of this recipe, as they are small superfoods very rich in nutrients that cannot be lacking in a balanced diet.
We recommend choosing the following:
- Flaxseed and chia: Rich in omega 3 fatty acids, they favor intestinal function, regulate cholesterol and triglyceride levels and increase the feeling of satiety.
- Sesame: Rich in calcium.
- Fennel: Fennel, in addition to having digestive properties, provides a touch of sweet and delicious flavor to these cookies.
Supernutritious Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup of fine oats (200 g)
- 1/2 cup of wheat flour or rice flour (gluten free option) (100 g)
- 1 cup of grated coconut (100 g)
- 2/3 cup of ground seeds (linseed, chia, sesame, fennel) (100 g)
- 1/2 cup of sugar (10 g)
- 2 eggs
- Vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup coconut oil or olive oil (150 g)
Method of preparation
- First, preheat the oven to 250ºC.
- In a bowl, combine the oats, flour, grated coconut and ground seeds.
- Add sugar and mix again.
- Make the shape of a mountain with a hole in the center into which you must add the two eggs.
- With very clean hands, mix all the ingredients well until you get a homogeneous mass.
- Add vanilla essence and oil and mix again.
- Lastly, include the yeast.
- Roll the dough into balls and place them flat, or any way you like, on an oven tray.
- Bake for half an hour at 200 ºC.
- Once out of the oven, you can add powdered sugar or powdered cinnamon to taste.
- When they’re cold, they’re ready to eat.